Slide Rack Oven Delicat
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the dimensions and weight of the bread or other foods that can fit into the slide rack?
- You can use bread or other items within approximately 14 x 23cm in size.
The slide rack can hold a weight of 800g.
- What is the size of bread that can be toasted two pieces at a time?
- This product can fit two pieces of sandwich bread within dimensions of approximately 14 x 11.5cm.
- How long does it take to toast two pieces of sandwich bread?
- Two pieces of bread about 1.5cm thick will be toasted in about 3 minutes.
Four slices of mochi will take about 5 minutes, and 1 slice of frozen pizza will take about 10 minutes to cook.
- Can this product toast bread with butter or jam?
- Yes, but for this function, always use the included tray.
If oil or ingredients fall onto the heaters, this may cause sparking or fire.
- The heaters turn off during cooking.
- The heaters turn off automatically when a certain temperature has been reached, to keep the temperature inside the oven from getting too high.
The inside gets hot enough to cook, and this is not a defect.
When the temperature inside decreases to a certain temperature, the heaters will heat up again if the timer is still running.
- What is the difference between the upper and lower levels?
- You can adjust the distance between your food and the heaters depending on the positioning of the slide rack (upper/lower level).
See the included instruction manual and exclusive recipe book for details.
If ingredients touch the heaters on the top side, this may cause sparking or fire. Take caution.
- Can this product be located near other items?
- Place the product away from flammable items, as follows.
・Upper surface: at least 10cm
・Back surface: at least 4.5cm
・Side surfaces: at least 4.5cm
*Leave the space around front surface and one of the side surfaces free.
*Leave even more space for walls and furniture that are made of resin and vulnerable to heat.
- Slide Rack Oven Delicat Maintenance
- When cleaning and maintaining this product, always remove the power cord from the outlet, and do not start until the main body and each component have cooled completely.
■Main body (outer surfaces, interior)
・Wet a soft cloth with water, wring completely, and wipe away soiling.
・For heavier soiling, wet a cloth in kitchen detergent diluted in water, wring it well, and wipe the soiling. Then, completely wipe away moisture with a dry cloth.
■Slide rack and tray
・Wash thoroughly after use, and wipe away moisture quickly with a soft cloth.
■Bread crumb receptacle
・Pull out the receptacle, and remove bread crumbs and other soiling.